Wouldn’t it be nice if BI staff were free to focus on what really matters?
BI teams are one of an organisations greatest assets. But not when their days are spent producing, checking and distributing basic and static reports (many similar to ones before) whilst wresting with IT and data.
Power BI (running in the Microsoft cloud) enables BI teams to present and share data in visual, intuitive and interactive ways quickly and easily - so all departments can access, explore and understand the right data whenever they need it - even on their mobile device. And imagine a world where end users can create their own data visualisations by simply typing in a question, the sort of question they’d typically email to the BI team! With its powerful and intuitive self-serve features, the highlight of which is the smart Q&A tool, Power BI allows end users to create their own data visualisations, save and share them in just seconds!
Power BI frees up the BI team to focus on data quality and data analysis. It also enables all users to monitor and share performance statistics and uncover new insights quickly and easily – leading to better and quicker decisions and improved performance.
Additional collaboration features become available for Power BI when it’s used alongside our other digital workspace solutions - just ask us for more information.
This is how we help:
- Our eDiscovery checklist contains over 40 questions that help you consider various aspects in your planning and strategy
- Our business case template guides you in selecting the right BI technologies for your organisation. It helps you consider your options, calculate costs, identify risks and analyse scope, dependencies and timescales.
- We help you engage with your stakeholders to identify their objectives for Power BI so you improve the quality of the results you deliver.
- Our risk assessment template is designed to support GDPR and highlights 20 key risks that need to be assessed, how they can be mitigated, risk responsibility and residual risk level.
- We can provide you with Power BI licences as we’re a Cloud Solution Provider.
- We set up Power BI for you.
- Our Power BI Kick-starter package is designed to accelerate your use of Power BI and your data within a limited budget. The Kick-starter includes 11 days to cover; requirements, data analysis, templates, data set, report and dashboard development and a structured knowledge transfer. The project deliverables will enable you to fully familiarise yourself with the features and benefits of Power BI, help you better understand your data and requirements and enable you to discover new and previously hidden insights. We’ve invested close to 100 man-days developing a number of Power BI templates, which help you achieve more in Power BI and quicker. These are based on global best practices and include user guides and factsheets which help you adopt Power BI within your organisation.
- We deliver NHS focused Power BI accelerators for NHS acute trusts. These are built on and include a series of our Power BI report templates. They: Consist of templates for Theatres, ED, Outpatients, Actual vs Planned Activity Reporting, DNA’s and cancer.
- We’ve developed a number of Power BI templates and invested close to 100 man-days to help you get the best out of Power BI. These are based on global best practice design and layouts, custom visualisations and cube development with user guides and factsheets to help you adopt Power BI in your organisation.
- We offer an end-to-end support service for Power BI from managing the platform, licences to reports.
“We can very quickly plug into various sources of local and national data and all the visualisations update automatically, in real time – you don’t need someone to refresh it manually. It’s been a real game-changer for us, it’s now used daily on an operational level, to manage areas of performance such as Theatres, Outpatients and A&E and we can now very quickly adapt to changes or share with commissioners.”
- Quicker, easier and seamless source to report development and data refresh
- Connectors to over 70 different cloud and on-premises data sources
- Powerful DAX based query language for advanced analytics
- A wide range of data visualisation options, including support for custom visualisations
- Extensive data interactivity and data exploration features
- Impactful sharing and collaboration features - including support for mobile devices
- Modern and unique self-serve features including the intuitive natural query language Q&A tool
- BI teams and end users freed up to focus on those things that add most value
- Accelerated use, adoption and ROI
- Knowledge transfer & best practice and ongoing support and guidance
- Assistance setting up and installing all Power BI components, including Data Gateways
- Combine with our other digital workspace solutions for additional and powerful collaboration features
To see our accelerators and solutions in action, find out more about our kick-start packages and to get your own questions answered, book a free demonstration by submitting your details below. We’ll arrange a convenient time to show you what it can do. And offer you helpful advice – because we actually enjoy talking analytics and technology.
To find out how much you stand to gain, contact us
You no doubt have your own frustrations to overcome and requirements to fulfil. Is Power BI the right tool for you? How could it benefit your individual organisation? These are all questions we answer as part of a free demonstration. To move your research forward just get in touch. We’ll answer your questions and, if you’d like, arrange a convenient time to show you Power BI in action. Just fill in the form below.