To do this.
- Go to the Dashboard you want to edit
- Allow the Dashboard to load. Once it has scroll down to the Report Page you want to unpin.
- Move your mouse onto the Report Page you want to unpin. 3 dots will now appear in the top right corner of the Report Page (you may need to scroll right to see these, particularly if you have the Navigation Pane open on the left). Click the 3 dots.
- The Report Page should now be ghosted out and you should see a new menu with a yellow bar across the top of it and some icons to the left (you may need to scroll left again to see the icons particularly if you have the Navigation Pane open on the left).
- You can now select the Delete Tile icon – which in this case will actually delete the Report Page from the Dashboard, but not the Report Page itself.